We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources that we make available on our site. Users may be asked, as appropriate, for the email address. We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily submit it to us. Users can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the Site.
What information do we collect?
We will collect the information you provide to us when you register for products (such information will include, but are not limited to, your name, age, credit / debit card information, telephone number, postal address, and email address);
About your use of the website; that you provide to us in emails or letters that you send us;
And about the transaction, the orders you make and the fulfillment of your orders; the data you submit to use the products, including data related to your customers, clients, or others who use the services to which the Entirely India applications have access.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE?
We can use your information in the following ways:
– to ensure that our Service is provided in the most effective way for you and your computer;
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request or that we consider may be of interest to you, when you have given your consent to be contacted for such purposes;
– to fulfill our obligations derived from any contract entered into between you and us;
– to provide you with customer service in connection with your use of the Service, to address inquiries and complaints related to the use of the Service and – to notify you of any changes to our service;
– manage, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
– to produce reports that we may use, sell or publish at our discretion, provided that any information or report is anonymized and does not refer to any individual user of the Services;
– for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services we offer; and for security reasons.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that you request from us or that you agree to by opting in to complete a registration form on the Service. You can opt-out of receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at EntirelyIndia.org or alternatively by following the “unsubscribe” procedure specified in the email you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You should be aware that information posted on public elements of the Service may be visible to users of the Service around the world. Therefore, you should be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc. to fulfill the Services. You can check Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storage and / or processing of your personal data on these servers.
Appropriate security measures will be taken to protect your information from unauthorized access and against illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that the transmission of data over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of the data that you send over the Internet.
Your information will only be kept for a reasonable period of time or as long as required or permitted by law.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.